Maestros Make Blues Week History

Posted by eddiemartinblues on August 3, 2016 Uncategorized | | 3 comments

Eddie joined a master line-up of Acoustic Blues Artists teaching and performing at Northampton Blues Week with the European Blues Association.”It has been a great week  teaching harmonica and slide guitar. The delegates have been amazing..really enthusiastic, and it has been wonderful to hear these fantastic master craftsmen together for this one historic week, Joe Filisko Eric Noden, John Miller, Martin Grosswendt Adam Franklin and Ben Tyzac” said Eddie

3 Comments

• eddiemartinblues said on Aug 9, 2016 4:25 pm

(From Facebook)
    John Gregory Thank you Eddie and all the other tutors. It was an incredible week. It was a great honour for me that you signed my guitar and that I got to jam with you and the other tutors and many of the delegates. Did it really happen? It was a surreal dream. Your performance earlier in the week was inspirational. See you down the road!
    Unlike · Reply · 3 · August 6 at 1:32am
    Joe Filisko
    Joe Filisko Always a highlight to see and hear you again Eddie! ❤️
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · August 7 at 1:49pm
    Dan Wilkins
    Dan Wilkins Nice picture, what a wealth of talent and knowledge, you guys were all amazing!
    Like · Reply · 1 · August 7 at 6:12pm
    Nick Blanch
    Nick Blanch Cheers Eddie, for your fabulous music and your inspirational teaching, a fantastic week.

• Mark Thomas said on Aug 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you very much Eddie for attempting to teach me Harmonica and then doing a great fun concert performance with us, I just realised that it would be the only time I actually get to be on stage (well a sort of stage) with you and the brilliant Ben Tyzack.
    It was great to live the dream for a week, talking to some of the best musicians in the world.
    Hope you can make it again next year as I am definitely going.
    I will be seeing you down the Old Duke soon.

• eddiemartinblues said on Aug 12, 2016 10:46 am

Thanks Mark. Hope to see you soon!

Got something to say?